Friday, October 12, 2012

Mine Own Server: Live


I finally have the Kargeth map (almost) just how I want it. I upgraded to the newer map, so I had to do everything I did before again. On the plus side, I finally got around to adding singleplayer commands to tekkit, so it was remarkably easier to replace my house. Just had to write //replace cobblestone netherbrick and BAM all the cobble is magically changed to netherbrick. So now my house is pimped out, although I accidentally changed a little shack to intenseness also. I also did more exploring, which turned out to be a problem. I had visited the desert city, which I had to fix because the 1.3.2 item id for an upside down wooden plank is the same as an energy condenser from Tekkit 1.2.5. After that I went to the monastery lands. This were kind of cool, but after a bit they all burned down. These were the only places that actually had fires in the fire pits, and that means that the wooden buildings burnt down. If the people who made it read this: DON'T LIGHT THE FIRES!!!!!
After this, I had some fun with the older map. I didn't need it anymore, so I blew it up. With nukes. Then I went running around with the mining laser, until the game crashed. This was the first time I had set a nuke off on water, and it had a kind of cool explosion result. Now it looks like the two cities went to war. Kargeth proper won, cause theres nothing left of the other place. Next thing to kill, desert town.
Now I have made the server live, and all I have to do is set up cracked tekkits on my other computers.
More recently, because the other server is working again, I decided to go to war with everyone. I made is super difficult, and made billions of creepers, then got a laser gun and started playing survival. Then i pulled out some heavy explosives and started blowing creeper filled buildings to smoke. I then started running around, blowing holes in walls. Then I lit everything I could find on fire, and nuked some key buildings. It was vert entertaining and I had like 40 levels before I accidentally nuked myself. Then I loaded my boat full of nukes and blew it up in the harbor of Kargeth. Sadly, 20ish nukes completely killed my game. It was nice watching the mini map slowly have a bigger and bigger black splotch. Thus ended the server, and the cities of Kargeth as the entire world was destroyed by nuclear fallout, which prevents anything from being able to move, and therefore everything starves to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment