Wednesday, October 31, 2012

1.4 Live and Stuff

So, over the long weekend, caused by the Hurricane that came up and murdered New England, I played lotsa minecraft, as well as tekkit. The hallows eve update went live last Friday, so everything in the previous post is now available in the normal game. Tekkit is still running 1.2.5, now two updates behind. I discovered that, in the 1.4 update, witches never spawn when I tell them to. I made a SSP world, but even when I found a witch hut, no witches spawn. NOTCH WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!!!!! I find this most annoying, because I want to kill the witches. I also did not get around to going to the nether to see the wither skellys.
Anyways, I finally got my sister to play more. I made myself a new tekkit server, and also installed mo'creatures onto it, because it does not come in tekkit normally, and I like mo'creatures. After a long, long time of screwing around with the files, I managed to make the damn thing work properly. Then I got my sister to start playing,. although at first she started a SSP tekkit world. Annoyingly, she figured out how to get stuff with TMI (too many items), and now prefers being able to cheat all the stuff into the game. Coupled with Mo'creatures, it is very difficult to get her to play on the much more important server.
Nice diamonds you have there....
Due to my amazing abilities, the first night was very easy to survive. I got my wood, stone, then made a base in the first couple minutes. Then I found a sheep, and had a bed for the first night. After starting my mine, My sister joined, and I got her some stuff for a bed. She built a house (hovel), and then promptly got killed. Annoyingly, so did I while running to give her wool. Then she came back, found a village, and got killed. I went afk and got killed a couple times. Then I started doing stuff, and got my EE stuff running. I now have one powerflower of mk3 stuffs. I also made a destruction catalyst, so mining is very fast and efficient. Anyway, after a while my sister came back on, and managed to actually not die. She made a mine, and found diamonds (I found the diamonds with my diving rod, but showed her where). Then we went to the nether in my nether portal, and her many deaths let me practice the use of the tp server command. She went to get glowystone, but did not. She tried mining the nether ores, which seems to have aggroed all of the pigmen. Brilliant. I don't think a single ghast has come around, but she has still managed to die 8 times. Actually, there was a couple ghasts. The first one I hit with his own fire ball on the first shot, before I could fly. The second I killed with its own fireball while flying over the ghast's head. I hope that she learns some very valuable lessons from this such as nether=bad.
After it mostly empty. And that top bit went from bedrock
to the surface
And that summarizes the current events of the server. Also worth mentioning, My base is one again inside a volcano, and I already have a flying ring (first thing I made with dark matter). I also had some fun pumping out all the oil I found in the volcano. It seems as though there was a massive reservoir of oil under the volcano. After pumping it all out, I had about 40 tanks of oil, which is like 800 buckets of oil or something ridiculous like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment