Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Diggin Minecraft Style


So, the server is still down. This time it looks like it might be final, which would really suck. I was talking to the host the other day, and he told me that when he was booting up the server, he got a 'critical error' of some sort, and was unable to actually make the server work. This is the first time we have had to deal with this, and it might be a lethal problem.
Also, I did not have time to do anything else on my sister's server, so nothing new their either.
So, I spent the last couple days watching minecraft youtube videos. I was watching the Yogcast tekkit movies. I finished the Sips and Sjin ones, finished the ones with Simon, watched a couple of Ducans, and am currently watching Rythians. Somewhere along this, I ran across the Minecraft Parody of Gangnam Style, Minecraft Style. This led to me watching bascially every Minecraft Parody song ever. The good ones are TnT, Revenge, Dwarf Hole, Fallen Kingdom, and Screw the Nether.
Dwarf Hole is the most useful, because it is a song to sing while mining! I am going to chat this whenever I am mining in the game.

I am a Dwarf! Dig Diggy Hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment