Monday, January 14, 2013

Tekkit Lite #1


Well, I have now actually created a Tekkit Lite world that I am going to play on. I started by Googling a few seeds until I found one that I liked (-12), which has two villages, a witches hut, and a temple all in fairly close range to spawn. My sister got in on this, so she hosted and we started our first Tekkit Lite LAN world!
We spawned into a grassy field, with a jungle to the south and the desert with the village in it to the north west. It took a while of Technical (ha ha) difficulties before I was able to join, so my sister had already been on until it was night. I showed up top the twang of skeletons trying to kill me. I fought off a few of the beasties, and managed to only die a couple times. she died a six times easily, At last it was morning. I gathered some wood, using treecapitor, and made myself some tools. Then we ran to the village. She immediately started harvesting all the plants (I gathered and was awed by the carrots and potatoes, this is the first time I have really played 1.4 so far), and I then went off and looted the town. We gathered as night was beginning to fall, and ran to the temple on the horizon. I boarded and lit up the temple, and then began to make the staircase down to the treasure chamber. My sister, being an idiot, saw me mining and decided to dig the blue wool in the center. An thus ended the temple. Shortly after we gave up. Later on, we started another world with the same seed, and this time we were much smarted about the whole diggy diggy hole thing.
I made a wonderful base out of the temple, making the lobby into a arboretum for my plants, and the top bit into my chambers. When my sister finally came around to pester me, she brought a family of creepers that got in through the main door. After the majority of the arboretum was blow to smithereens, I packed up and left the temple, moving on to the next village. It took lots of running around to find it, but the warping feature made it easy to return there. I built my customary basalt house, although I am trying something different with the floor layout (pictures to follow).
I started making the IC2 stuff so that I can improve my mining benefits, and have done some looking into about the Factorization stuff. I also hooked up a solar box, for the first time ever! I only have 4 low-voltage ones, but they seem very effective for what I have running now. My upcoming goal involves making something better then the dang batboxes, as they hold almost not EU.
I will extend this when I have the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment