Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tekkit Lite #1 Picture Updates

Finally, here are the images taken of Tekkit Lite


Welcome to my house. It is not all that different from my usual base idea, because it is mostly basalt. Here lies the remains of a volcano, which is now gone and converted. 


This is my main floor. It is also where all my Tekkit machines are right now. Front and center is all the good old IC2 things, two macerators, one extractor, and two electric furnaces. They are what I have been using most of the time to get new stuff. On the lower left is the new factorization stuff, which is causing me nothing but problems. I am trying to figure out how to make a grinder (similar to a macerator) actually WORK! I made the slag furnace work, which just gets me some extra lead in addition to sliver, but not much else right now. The glowy block right behind the slag furnace (the one that looks like a furnace) means that it will run on factorization power instead of coal. 


Teleporting to the roof, the set of blocks on the left is my IC2 Low-voltage solar generators. The mess on the right is the factorization solar power. 


Going back down, this is the second floor. Not much all that special here, just a vanilla enchanting table, brewery, and bed. 


Skipping down, under the ground floor is where I have my farm. I was took worried about creepers to put it outside, so here it is. Carrots, Wheat, Potatoes, and Sugar is behind me. I have not yet found any melon seeds, come to think of it....


And now for a nice, scenic picture of my house in the middle of night, looking at my forge around the back of my house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment