Monday, January 7, 2013

Skyrim 1



Well, its been a very long time since I have last posted anything. School has taken a lot of time, and I have not had much time to plat Tekkit. A couple days ago my friend got Skyrim, and that catalyzed me getting back into it. I played a few hours earlier, finally finding the save for my primary character.
A Imperial dual sword wielder/ conjurer, level 41. Now I can have a dragon sword, so i'm going to be comparing it to my current Dawnbreaker and Daedric sword.
Anyways, I finally got the DLC available for PC, Hearthfire and. Dawnguard. Hearthfire adds the ability to build custom houses in the three regions that don't already have one. Dawnguard makes vampires and werewolves more enjoyable to play, as well as doing some other stuff. I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know much about it.
I spent most of yesterday collecting materials to build my house up. I chose to do the Morthal one, because it seemed like one of the nicest ones. (in retrospect, the Halajamarch one may have been better to try). I successfully finished building the house in the swamp (wow I forgot what it is called already). It took a long time to get all the materials, and I had a great and familiar time gathering iron ingots from the many merchants. If I get some screenshots of the finished house, I will post them.
Now I have almost completely built everything possible in this one house, and am very slowly moving everything from my primary house  (Herjim) to this new one. I have so much crap that it will take a pile of runs to finish, but the new house is perfect for storage. I have a basement with space to do almost anything, and I also built armoury to store all of my gear. I have been having a problem with the display cases however, cause I can't place anything on them. This is pissing me off, because I have a pile of display cases. I am going to google if anyone else has this problem, and worst case scenario I can attempt to workshop it into working.
My long term plan in Skyrim is that I am thinking about just going off and buying every house that exists (I have lots of money)  and then doing the Dawnguard stuff. I look forward to finally being able to do cool upgrades to my werewolf and have it be actually a little bit acceptably strong. Anyways, I believe it will be very long and tedious to finally reach my goal, of DOING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment