Monday, September 24, 2012

The Last Battlefield Post for a While


In the time since the previous BF3 post, I basically accomplished all the stuff I set out to do. I have 215 kills with the SCAR, which is far more then the 100 I was going for. I have unlocked all the accessories for it save about 5. I actually got a real kill with the repair torch, which I was amazed by. Almost as epic was the kill I got with the EOD bot, with is basically a remote-controled repair torch that is really loud and breaks fast. The 20 rocket kills were not too hard, they were just time consuming. And it got me kicked off one server for being such a noob. Anyways, the result of this is I unlocked the bestest weapon I could find- the MTAR-21 or something. I renamed it the MYTAR. Anyways, it is supposed to be a long-range version of the SCAR, with more ammo and much faster ROF. I think it is awesome, and I have done really well with it so far.
I also got some assorted other skilled kills, in addition to the repair torch and EOD. I have three or so with the knife, which is quite something. I also have about 30 with a handgun, which I discovered are actually really useful. As a result of this, I am trying to unlock another weapon (not a very good one) by also getting 25 shotgun kills. Helpfully, A good one was already unlocked before, so at least it is kind of not too hard. Except it is cause its a shotgun, which is terrible. For me anyways.

This sudden increase in how good I am at all this has boosted my stats (which I found). My kill/death ration went up from .25 to .58, because every round I was breaking even. My accuracy went up, but nobody cares about that. My highest kill streak is 10. 10!!!!!!! it was only 2 before...! So now that I am starting to understand what I'm doping, and the mechanics of the game, I only need to...UNLOCK EVERYTHING!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!!!!

What about flight? you ask. Well....I tried to do some with it, and I can kind of make the helicopter not crash, and the plane doesn't crash on takeoff anymore. I can't land the chopper or fly the plane though. And sometimes the chopper goes the wrong way into a cliff. But its better then the plane, which just goes straight off the map, or tries to turn and mistakes the green ground for the blue sky.

Anyways, this will probably be the last BF3 post for a time, and I will focus mostly on Minecraft instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment