Monday, September 10, 2012

Intro

ego sum deus. omnes viri ab terra saxa est. factum est. anyways....

So... This is a blog. It is created by me, and has a very interesting subject matter. In fact it is so interesting, I probably shouldn't tell you what it is, because you may not ever be able to stop reading it. As a precaution to prevent lawsuits against me due to your death by starvation, because you were too enraptured to get food or drink, I will refrain from telling you what the subject of this blog is. It may be gradually revealed to you as time passes, but in small quantities to keep yourself alive. Nevertheless, I believe that you will find it quite interesting anyways, just hopefully not enough to cause lawsuits against me. It is worth mentioning that the subject may have something to due with Not Lord of the Rings, unlike the title may imply. I hope that that little tidbit keeps your interest for the time being. Also, BTW, every single time I spelled interest I spelled it wrong. Gotta love spellcheck. Hopefully the author of this blog will not end up like the one in the book Feed, which I was really depressed by when the main character died after being killed by their brother after being turned into a zombie. SPOILER ALERT if you happen to be reading/going to read/other-tense-of-read-that-is-not-past-ing that book. That would probably go better before that line...



No comments:

Post a Comment