Thursday, September 13, 2012

Second Post: These Titles Will Become More Creative! I Promise!

Day two:
Slayer


So I figured today I would just write a whole lot of random stuff about...stuff. I figure I will start off with what I did on my Minecraft Server yesterday, because it is far more interesting then the schoolwork that I did not do. My MC server is not actually hosted by me, as a first note, but because I am on it almost as often as the server host, if not more, I figure I can get away with calling it mine. Additionaly, it is not really a Minecraft server, because it is running Tekkit, which is a fun, annoyingly complicated version of minecraft. Tekkit is basically 40 or so mods that were al piled into one new client. So anyways, I went on to check on my crop fields, because I am attempting to cultivate a lot of redstone-plants. Not that I need anymore redstone. I checked on those, and attempted to grow another couple. Whoopdeedo that took all of 10 seconds. Next I go to check on my iridium generator, which is actually a massive system of 4 sub-systems. It has a auto-cobble factory, eight recyclers, a lava-cell generator, and the actual iridium machines themselves. Also there is a nuclear reactor hooked up, but I hate that thing sooo much it doesn't really do anything.
So after a while of running around trying to clean up all the mess from the building of it, and trying to make all my excess lava cells do something. One of my friends who plays on the server logged on, and I decided to go pester him in his base. I had not been there before, and it took me ages to find it. He had  a really ugly wind-farm near this random super volcano with stuff written in diamonds on it. His base was tiny and pathetic (Mine is huge and expansive, taking up quite a few chunks underneath a volcano in the middle of nowhere).
Having mocked him, I looked around and found that he had a uranium factory, which he was using to make many, many nukes..... Then he started making "nuclear art" which seemed like a very safe, clever thing to do right next to their own base. I decided to scare him, and made a wireless circuit (Yes, Tekkit adds, nukes, wireless redstone, iridium, uranium, nuclear reactors, new plants, teleporters, 3 new kinds of TNT, a bazillion different weapons, and the ability to make diamonds for free, at up to 1 every 2 seconds!) going to the nukes. He broke it, which resulted in me filling his house with random Mobs, then a lava-diving/mid-air battle, which neither of us won. The only thing that was unfortunate was that our server is on peaceful, so no aggressive mobs spawn.

Having done this, I realized it was 11:30 and I hadn't even started my schoolwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment